Sandhurst Football Club was formed in 1910 and played in the Reading & District League until 1979 apart from a short spell in the East Berkshire Football League. In 1979, the Club was elected into the Aldershot & District Football League. 1984 saw the Club finish as runners-up from whence they became founder members of the Chiltonian Football League and a stepping-stone toward becoming a senior club.  

Untitled TrueColor 05.1927team.missing names.

The best season in the Chiltonian Football League was in 1986-1987 when they finished in second place. In 1990 the Club applied for membership of the Combined Counties Football League and were granted senior status by the Berks & Bucks County Football Association.  The first two seasons were disastrous finishing in bottom place on each occasion and only escaped relegation back to the Chiltonian Football League at the end of the second season due to the resignation of another member club.  However, the form of the Club improved dramatically thereafter with  manager Peter Browning bringing the Club the Aldershot Football Association Senior Invitation Challenge Cup in his first season followed by the Southern Combination Cup.  Since then, the first team have managed to finish 5th in the premier division of the Combined Counties Football League, and in season 2006/2007 were winners of the Berks & Bucks FA Senior Trophy. 

The first ground used by the Club was a field adjacent to the Bull & Butcher public house that may well have been used as the club headquarters. After a few years, a move was made to the Memorial Park where the Club remained until the 1996 close season, apart from a couple of seasons during the 1950’s spent on a nearby pitch in St. John’s Road.  

The introduction of the National Lottery prompted an immediate bid for funding for a new ground in Bottom Meadow adjacent to the Memorial Park.  With support and backing through additional matched funding from Bracknell Forest Borough Council and Sandhurst Town Council, the Club were successful in the first round of allocations by the National Lotteries Charities Board.

The introduction of the National Lottery prompted an immediate bid for funding for a new ground in Bottom Meadow adjacent to the Memorial Park.  With support and backing through additional matched funding from Bracknell Forest Borough Council and Sandhurst Town Council, the Club were successful in the first round of allocations by the National Lotteries Charities Board. 

The new facilities opened in August 1997 at a cost of £265,000. The club celebrated it’s Centenary season in 2010/11 winning the Combined Counties League Cup  final and getting through to two other semi-finals as well as finishing 7th  in the Combined Counties League Premier Division our best league position for many years.

The club has a strong community focus running teams in various youth leagues and a ladies team in the Thames Valley County Womens League.

A major revamp of our 1st team management and priorities going forward has alsoseen a major change change this season in our move to the Hellenic League Div 1 East, a move contemplated for several years and finally approved by the FA Leagues Committee with our reserves playing in Hellenic Div 2 East.